UNIRAZAK offers several intakes a year for all diplomas, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Scholarships and financial assistance are also available for successful applicants.
All applications for scholarships and admission must be submitted online to comply with current Covid-19 requirements.
Our team are on hand to assist interested students. Reach out to us should you wish to inquire further.
PTPTN Education Loan
PTPTN Education Loan (National Higher Education Fund Board / Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional)
Financing studies is a very important aspect of every student’s education plan. Some students need financial assistance to complete their courses at the university. As such, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) has set up a special unit to assist students in their application for financial assistance, especially from the National Higher Education Fund Organisation (PTPTN) and other organisations or foundations, which provide scholarships and study-loans.
Though UNIRAZAK is a private institution and profit-oriented entity, it also offers scholarships from a special fund. Other financial aids are provided for cases of emergency or death. UNIRAZAK also gives out special short-term loans or grants on a case-to-case basis and on humanitarian grounds with considerations based purely on merit.
PTPTN is a special fund established under the auspices of the Ministry of Education with the objective of offering educational loans to all eligible Malaysian students pursuing their tertiary studies at selected institutions of higher learning in the country.
UNIRAZAK has been included in the list and the facility is meant for both the Bumiputera and non-Bumiputera students studying at UNIRAZAK.
Hence, all undergraduate students of UNIRAZAK are eligible to apply for the facility and to date, more than ninety-five per cent of the applicants have been successful in their applications.
For more information on PTPTN education loan, please visit the below link:
Permohonan Bantuan Zakat UNIRAZAK
AFFIN Education Financing-i
AFFIN Education Financing-i is a Shariah-compliant scheme designed especially for qualified individuals of selected University or College duly approved by the Bank to obtain financial assistance for their education plan. Based on the concept of Ijarah, the financing will cover their education programme for a truly seamless study experience.
For more information, please visit the below link:
Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Negeri Selangor (TKWBNS)
Pinjaman Pelajaran ini merupakan pembiayaan pendidikan tinggi dalam bentuk pinjaman tanpa faedah.
Ia merupakan program pembiayaan pendidikan oleh Kerajaan Negeri Selangor melalui Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Negeri Selangor (TKWBNS) yang diuruskan oleh Cawangan Biasiswa dan Pinjaman Pelajaran, Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia, Pentadbiran Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri Selangor.
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari laman web Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Negeri Selangor:
Yayasan Bank Rakyat
PPBU ditawarkan bagi peringkat pengajian peringkat PHD, Sarjana, Profesional, Sarjana Muda, Diploma dan Sijil Kemahiran kepada pelajar yang layak yang sedang menuntut dalam tahun pertama. Tujuan adalah membantu pelajar-pelajar melanjutkan pengajian ke Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Awam / Swasta (IPTA / IPTS) dan Institusi Latihan Awam / Swasta (ILA / ILS) di dalam negara secara sepenuh masa. PPBU ditawarkan kepada pemohon yang mendapat tempat dan sedang mengikut pengajian di tahun pertama di IPTA / IPTS di dalam negara yang diiktiraf oleh kementerian yang berkaitan dengan pengajian tinggi, Jabatan Pendidikan Swasta dan Agensi Kelayakan Malaysia (MQA) dan juga ILA / ILS.
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari laman web Yayasan Bank Bakyat di Yayasan Bank Rakyat:
Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Education Loan
Diploma and Degree Levels
Tertiary Education Loan Program (TESP)
Specifically, for SPM, Certificate and Diploma-graduate students to further studies at Diploma or First Degree levels in the field and institution within the country set by MARA.
For terms of application and other details, please login to read from MARA Portal via this link:
Post Graduate and Professional Levels
Graduate Excellence Programme (GrEP)
- MARA offers education loans in the form of convertible loans for Post Graduate levels (Master’s Degree and Doctor of Philosophy) at leading Institutions of Higher Education locally and abroad to outstanding graduates in fields that have a significant impact on national employment needs.
- Specifically for post-Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree students to further their studies in Master’s and Doctoral degrees in fields and universities set by MARA.
For terms of application and other details, please login to read from MARA Portal via this link:
Tabung Simpanan Pendidikan Anak Perak
Bantuan ini bertujuan untuk:
- Memberi kesedaran dan menggalakkan rakyat untuk membuat simpanan bagi kegunaan anak apabila melanjutkan pengajian di universiti.
- Mendidik kita supaya tidak terlalu bergantung kepada skim pinjaman pengajian tinggi.
- Mengurangkan tanggungan beban hutang pendidikan yang tinggi di kemudian hari.
Peruntukan tersebut adalah sebanyak RM200.00 seorang yang telah disediakan bagi setiap kelahiran anak Perak bermula pada tahun 2010. Peruntukan ini akan disalurkan melalui Yayasan Perak.
Peruntukan ini bermaksud sebanyak RM200.00 diberikan sebagai simpanan permulaan menerusi Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN-i) di bawah Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) bagi setiap kelahiran anak Perak tidak mengira bangsa dan agama.
Bagi maksud Anak Perak, pengertian seperti yang diperuntukan dalam Akta Tubuh Kerajaan Negeri Perak Darul Ridzuan iaitu:-
“Pemohon lahir di Negeri Perak. Ibu atau Bapa hendaklah lahir di Negeri Perak atau telah bermastautin dengan tinggal di Negeri Perak secara berterusan untuk tempoh 10 tahun atau lebih”
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari laman web:
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
Pengeluaran ini membolehkan ahli mengeluarkan simpanan Akaun 2 untuk membiayai yuran pengajian ahli / anak ahli(termasuk anak tiri dan anak angkat) di Institut Pengajian Tinggi (IPT) di dalam atau di luar negara.
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari laman web Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja:
Other Financial Assistance
Other financial aids available from UNIRAZAK as follows:
- BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA
- EMBASSY OF LIBYA
- IBA SHUKKUR-PAKISTAN
- JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM MALAYSIA (JPA)
- KDU SCHOLARSHIP
- LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA (PIDM)
- PERBADANAN NASIONAL BERHAD
- PERMODALAN NASIONAL BERHAD (PNB)
- UNIRAZAK ALUMNI SCHEME
- UNIVERSAL FOUNDATION
- YAYASAN SIME DARBY (YSD)
- ZAKAT SELANGOR
- ZAKAT SABAH
- BANK OF MALDIVES
To know more about the other financial aid opportunities, please consult:
Tel: +603-2730 7261 (Noryati Saidin)
+603-2730 7189 (Norzayani Assaari)
+603-2730 7259 (Adelyn Soo)
BUDI PNB - UNIRAZAK Scholarship Programme
The BUDI PNB – UNIRAZAK Scholarship Programme is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Asnaf or B40 category Malaysians to become a Chartered Accountant. Successful candidates will undergo a five-year Foundation + Bachelor + CPA Australia programme at UNIRAZAK.
- SPM with 6As or equivalent
- STPM/Diploma with CGPA 3.0 or equivalent
- An Asnaf as defined by the relevant religious authority or B40
Value of Sponsorship RM 150,000
This covers the total programme fee, which includes registration, semester, tuition fees, plus living allowance for the entire duration of study.
For more information, please contact +601 4337 2925.
CIMB ASEAN Scholarship
Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue what they love doing.
CIMB is committed towards helping young talent in need to realise their dreams.
Going beyond financial support, their ASEAN Scholarship programme provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region’s young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
- Aged 24 years and below
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines
- Monthly household income of not more than RM15,000 per month (for Malaysian applicants)
- Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2020 within any academic discipline at a reputable university. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply
- In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities
- Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
Shell Malaysia Scholarship
A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with them.
Apply now and be part of the Shell story!
Shell Malaysia Scholarship Programme application opens annually from 1st March to 5th April 2020.
The offering is for candidates to be sponsored for 2–tier A-levels and undergraduates studies in prestigious local and overseas colleges and universities. This is subject to the scholastic performance of the student.
The fund sponsor students intending to pursue higher education in the following fields of study:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics, Environmental, Sustainable
- Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geophysics, Data Science
- Commercial: Business & Management, Digital Marketing
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- Has consistently demonstrated strong academic achievements as detailed below:
- Minimum 8As (A/A+) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR
- Excellent O-level grades at IGCSE (A*/A)
- Prior to application, the applicant is to ensure that he/she is eligible to work in the country where the scholarship program is offered.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
For more information, please visit www.shell.com.my
PIDM-Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
Application for PIDM Undergraduate Scholarship Program for intake 2020 onwards is now open. The programme is intended to reach out to deserving Malaysians who are in need of financial aid to pursue their education.
You may submit your application prior to receiving your acceptance by one of the PIDM approved list of colleges and universities. However, any offer of scholarship will be conditional upon you meeting all necessary conditions and upon securing admission into one of the eligible programs at one of the approved colleges or universities.
Please apply online and deadline for submission is by 14 April 2020 at 6.00 pm
Yayasan Cemerlang offers underprivileged youths with a scholarship award to pursue higher education at local universities in Malaysia. These awards will enable the selected candidates an opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Malaysian Citizen
- For undergraduate programmes
- minimum 5As in SPM / 3As in STPM
- For Masters’ programmes
- minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university
- Proven records in extra- curricular activities and/or social community services
- Evidence of good interpersonal communication, leadership skills
- No financial assistance from other agencies
- Specifically for fresh intake students (Foundation, Matriculation, Bachelor/Degree, Master)
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning)
- Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance)
- Business Administration (Insurance)
- Accounting (CPA Australia)
- Government & Public Policy
HOW TO APPLY
- Kindly download the Applications Form from Yayasan Cemerlang website;
- Follow the instructions in the applications form and send it by mail to:
195A, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-7230 7033
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional
Calon-calon warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan dan memenuhi syarat-syarat yang telah ditetapkan adalah dipelawa untuk memohon biasiswa dan pinjaman boleh ubah Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) bagi mengikuti pengajian dalam bidang-bidang tertentu di UNITEN, Universiti Awam dan Universiti Terkemuka Luar Negara mengikut iklan yang dikeluarkan.
Sila layari laman web Yayasan Tenaga Nasional
Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera (YPPB)
Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera merupakan satu inisiatif di bawah Hala Tuju Ekonomi Bumiputera yang dilancarkan oleh TERAJU di bawah Unit Perancang Ekonomi, Jabatan Perdana Menteri yang bertumpu untuk mengukuhkan pembinaan keupayaan Bumiputera secara sejagat dan berterusan. Antara objektif Yayasan ini termasuk meningkatkan kualiti, kuantiti dan keberkesanan bakat-bakat Bumiputera sejajar dengan usaha Kerajaan dalam menaiktaraf Malaysia ke arah negara berpendapatan tinggi melalui pendidikan akademik dan juga vokasional. Tugas Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera adalah untuk memastikan bahawa keupayaan dan kepakaran bakat-bakat Bumiputera akan terus membangun untuk berdaya saing secara kompetitif di peringkat global.
- Menyediakan peluang pendidikan berkualiti kepada Bumiputera
- Mendidik dan membangun bakat Bumiputera ke potensi tertinggi
- Menjalin usahasama dan melengkapi pihak yang berkepentingan dalam mencapai agenda Bumiputera
- Transformasi keupayaan Bumiputera ke arah pekerjaan yang menjana pendapatan tinggi
- Bakat-bakat Bumiputera berpotensi tinggi
- Golongan yang dari kelompok 40% ke bawah (yang akan dipertimbangkan untuk bidang bukan akademik)
- Golongan yang memerlukan peluang kedua
- Golongan yang dari persekitaran yang mencabar
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari laman web Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera.
Biasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman (BTAR)
Tuanku Abdul Rahman Foundation (YTAR) is a body established under Parliament Act No.43, 1966 on 8 July 1966. Its objective was described as:
“for the purpose of providing or awarding such number of studentships, scholarships, study grants or study loans or any other awards as the Board may from time to time determine to be provided or awarded to persons as hereinafter mentioned to enable such persons to pursue such course or courses of education as the Board may think proper”
– Act No 43, 1966 item 8(2)
- Malaysian Citizenship
- Age must not exceed 25 years old on the date of application
Academic & Co Curriculum requirements:
- STPM / Matriculation / Foundation / Diploma holder with minimum CGPA 3.75 or CGPA 3.75 for student in 1st year Degree
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu & English subjects in SPM
- Strong leadership quality and active in co curriculum (school level / university level)
- Actual tuition fees charged by the University
- Monthly allowance of RM1,000
- Books allowance RM500 per semester
- Other allowance – thesis, project paper/practical training
- Flight ticket – applicable for Sabah & Sarawak students who study in Peninsula Malaysia
HOW TO APPLY
Students are required to download the application form at www.yayasantar.org.my
All application MUST obtain a referral and recommendation from Deputy Vice Chancellor.
The completed form should be sent to:
YAYASAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
A-10-10, NO. 5 JALAN BANGSAR UTAMA 1
MENARA UOA BANGSAR
The Maxis Scholarship Programme
This programme is especially designed for those interested in pursuing a post-graduate degree/diploma (in any field of your choice); whether it is online, in a local university or even overseas.
For more information, please click here: The Maxis Scholarship Programme
MARA TESP (TERTIARY EDUCATION SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME)
The MARA TESP Sponsorship Programme is open specifically to all full-time students who are currently pursuing a first-degree programme in a selected field at a selected local higher learning institution. Successful applicants will undergo a three-year Bachelor programme at UNIRAZAK.
BACHELOR / DEGREE PROGRAMME AT UNIRAZAK
- Bachelor of Accounting (Honours) accredited by CPA
- Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Insurance) (Honours)
- Bachelor of taxation (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Government & Public Policy) (Honours)
- Applicant and either one of parents are Bumiputera
- Meet the family Socio Economic Status (SES) eligibility requirements set by MARA
- Parents total taxable income is not more than RM 180,000 a year. If parents are self-employed or working overseas, their average monthly (gross) income must be less than RM 15,000 per month
- Parents/Guardians and candidates are not blacklisted by MARA
- Applicants are not receiving any financial support/sponsorship from any agency for the current study programme
- Free from any chronic / contagious / disease that requires follow-up treatments
Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application
MARA GREP (GRADUATE EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME)
The MARA GREP Sponsorship Programme offers educational loans in the form of convertible loans to Post-Graduate levels (Master’s Degree and Doctor of Philosophy) at leading institutions of Higher Education locally and abroad to outstanding graduates in the fields that meet the need of the nation’s workforce demand.
MASTER PROGRAMME AT UNIRAZAK
- Master of Business Administration
- Open & Distance Learning (ODL)
- Leadership (Accredited by CMI London)
- Services Management (Accredited by CMI London)
- Retail & Hypermarket (Accredited by CMI London)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhill)
- Master in Management
- Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Education (Teaching of English as a Second Language)
- Master in Early Childhood Education
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PhD) PROGRAMME AT UNIRAZAK
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- The applicant is Malay / Bumiputera and Malaysian citizen
- Either mother or father is Malay / Bumiputera and Malaysian citizen
- Applicant’s age limit requirements: –
- Master – Not more than 40 years
- Doctor of Philosophy – Not more than 45 years
- Graduated at First Degree / Master’s Degree level with outstanding achievement.
- Study in the current year
- Applicants must be certified to be of good health by a registered medical practitioner and free from pregnancy, mental illness, physical disability, infectious diseases (HIV-AIDS, Hepatitis B & C and others), epilepsy, genetic diseases and drug abuse.
- The Applicant / Mother / Father / Guardian is not included in MARA’s blacklist or legal action.
- Applicants are not under any financial or sponsorship contract with any other agency at the time of application.
- Applicants must obtain a release / suspension of service contract or repayment of loan from other sponsorship body. Employed applicants need to obtain an unpaid study leave or a formal confirmation of their resignation from their employer.
- Applicants have never been under termination or disciplinary action by any sponsorship body education institutions.
- MARA and MARA subsidiaries employees are not eligible to apply for this loan.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Other scholarships available are:
- CIMB SPONSORSHIP
- KARANGKRAF SPONSORSHIP
- PENANG FUTURE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- SIN CHEW MEDIA CORPORATION BERHAD
- UNIRAZAK FULL SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIRAZAK PhD SCHOLARSHIP
To know more about the others scholarship opportunities, please consult:
Tel.: +603-2730 7254
Fax:+603 – 2730 7264
UNIRAZAK has three major intakes per year. The registration dates for each intake are as follows:
|INTAKE||MARCH 2023||JULY 2023||NOVEMBER 2023|
|FOUNDATION PROGRAMME||13th March 2023||17th July 2023||13th November 2023|
|BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMME||13th March 2023||17th July 2023||13th November 2023|
|POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME||13th March 2023||17th July 2023||13th November 2023|
Admission Procedures (Option 1) - Online Application
Online application is open throughout the year. Candidates may apply for your programme of choice by clicking on the Online Application link. Please fill up the required information completely and press the submit button. Our administrator will process your application and you may check your application status online.
The successful candidates will receive an offer letter from the University, and he/she needs to come on registration day to register as a student.
If you are using other equivalent qualification(s) such as Foundation or Diploma from another College/Institution/Polytechnic, you are required to submit the following documents after you submit your online application:
- Certified true copy of certificate awards;
- Certified true copy of academic transcripts;
- All relevant information and materials related to your previous studies from SPM onwards
Your application will be deemed as complete only after we receive all the above mentioned documents.
Send your application online at: email@example.com
Admission Procedures (Option 2) - Via Phone Call
Candidates may get information by calling our Marketing and Sales Department at +603 2730 7233 or +603 2789 1599 (During MCO). Learn more from our representatives on informations pertaining to admission procedures, programme offerings, facilities and more.
Please email any queries about admission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
You may request for a manual application form by contacting us at +603 2730 7233 or +603 2789 1599 (During MCO) or email email@example.com You may also walk-in to our campus at Wisma UNIRAZAK, 195A, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Check Application Status
For further details on your application status, click on the ‘Acknowledgement Letter’. The letter will explain to you the current status of your application and the action that you need to take (if applicable).
WELCOME TO UNIRAZAK INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS UNIT
The International Students Unit handles all matters pertaining to international students. Among the objectives of the unit are to help students to have a very meaningful and productive stay in Malaysia, to foster their intellectual, cultural, and personal development during their stay here and to assist them in all possible ways.
The unit provides services to the international students even prior to their arrival in Malaysia. Their accommodation needs would be taken care of. Suitable and affordable housing and accommodation would be in place prior to their arrival. International students will be met upon their arrival at the airport. The International Student Affairs Unit is committed to ensure that each international student takes home an invaluably rich academic and social experience.
For more information, please email or call the International Liaison Officers:
New student pass and/or visa application
Before coming to Malaysia, all international students must complete the international fee via:
1 - Secure Payment Options for International Students:
2 - Telegraphic Transfer to the University Bank Account:
- Bank: CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Address: CIMB Bank Berhad, Masjid India Branch, 205 & 206 Jalan Bunus Off Jalan Masjid India, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
- Acc No: 8600167547
- Swift/BIC Code: CTBBMYKL
3 - Sending Bank draft to the following address:
Bank Draft made payable to: Universiti Tun Abdul Razak Sdn Bhd
Address: 195A, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
**To expedite the proof of payment made/sent, it is very important that students must email the bank-in slips or photocopy of the bank draft together with details of student’s name, nationality, passport number, contact telephone and fax numbers, email address and programme offered by the university to the above-mentioned departments’ email addresses or fax numbers.
- ISU will send the Approval Letter to the successful student.
- ISU will inform the successful student to submit their travel itinerary at least 7 days before arrival at the University. Every student is required to complete the Health Examination Report Form prior to their arrival.
- ISU will collect the successful student’s passport for Immigration’s endorsement and a duplicate copy of the passport will be certified. This will be given to the student with an Official Letter and the student pass and/or visa processing.
- ISU will submit the student’s original passport to the Immigration Department for endorsement. The processing will take approximately one month.
- ISU will collect the passport from the Immigration Department and the student will then be informed to collect his/her passport from the ISU.
** All processing fees are non-refundable.
Airport pick-up & arrival arrangement
The university will provide airport pick-ups when the pre-registration fees payable by the international students are completed. As per requirement of the Immigration Department of Malaysia, a University representative must meet the student upon arrival at the airport. Staff from the ISU (International Student Unit) will meet the student at the Immigration checkpoint based on the arrival details provided by the students.
International students are required to inform the details of the arrival time and flight information to ISU approximately 10 days prior to the student’s arrival. The registration in UNIRAZAK will be completed upon student’s arrival at UNIRAZAK campus, to be advised by ISU officer.
Security bond fee
This fee is required to be paid to the Immigration Department of Malaysia and is refundable when students complete their studies and depart for the home country.
Country Bond Fee (RM) Bangladesh Philippines India Myanmar Nepal Pakistan Sri Lanka Japan South Korea Macao Hong Kong Saudi Arabia Africa Australia British Brunei China Europe Iran Iraq Portugal Taiwan Tunisia Vietnam Canada USA Columbia Angola Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Central African Republic Republic Congo Republic Democratic Congo Cote D’Ivoire Djibouti Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Guinea-Bissau Ghana Liberia Mali Mozambique Niger Nigeria Rwanda Western Sahara
RM 200 RM 300 RM 500 RM 750 RM 1,000 RM 1,500 RM 2,000 RM 1,500
Bond Fee (RM)
Central African Republic
Republic Democratic Congo
Note: For a more efficient entry, please make copies of your relevant documents (for example: Passport, Acceptance Letter, Approval Letter, Original Academic Qualification transcripts, receipts).
- Original passport and A copy
- Offer Letter from UNIRAZAK
- Immigration Approval Letter
- Flight Ticket
- Amount payable to UNIRAZAK (Telegraphic Transfer, Cheque, Credit Cards)
- Passport-sized photograph (4 pieces)
- Original and photocopies of academic transcripts & certificates
- Completion certificate from the previous institution and its copy
Note: For a more efficient entry, please make copies of your relevant documents (for example: Passport, Acceptance Letter, Approval Letter, Original Academic Qualification transcripts, receipts).
Health examination report
You may download the Health Examination Report HERE.
- Please read the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- Please fill the form in English Language.
- Please write in capital letters.
- This form has 4 sections:
- Section 1 (Part A & Part B) to be filled by the applicant; and
- Section 2, 3 & 4 to be filled by the examining doctor
- Please complete all the tests required in this form.
- The University/College only accepts medical Examination done within 60 days before registration or within 30 days after registration.
- Please attach all original laboratory results.
- Please bring along the chest x-ray film and report for registration.
- Please make sure the chest x-ray film is labelled with your name and date taken(in English)
- Chest x-ray must be done within 6 months prior to registration can be accepted.
- The University/College reserves the right to request for a repeat of full medical check-up or specific laboratory tests should there be any doubt in the medical report submitted. All costs involved shall be borne by the candidates.
- The University/College reserves the right to reject any application:
- Based on the results of the health examination; or
- Should there be any evidence that the applicant has given false information in the health examination report or any supporting documents.
Secure Payment Options for International Students
UNIRAZAK has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and 24×7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Did you know?
- Flywire is the global market leader for education payments, the Trusted Choice of millions of students, thousands of institutions and hundreds or recruitment agents and partners worldwide. Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 130 currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of our accounts around the world .
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app and text alerts .
- Flywire offers 24×7 multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Flywire provides a secure and streamlined refunding process with automatic tracking notifications.
- Flywire’s internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote from your bank, we will match it.
ALL UNIRAZAK PROGRAMMES ARE APPROVED BY MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (MOHE) AND FULLY ACCREDITED BY MALAYSIAN QUALIFICATION AGENCY (MQA)
|Programmes||MOHE Code||MQA Code||MQA Certificate|
|Bachelor of Management (Honours)||R2-DL/345/6/0098||A 7782|
|Diploma in Management||R/345/4/0635||A 10617|
|Diploma in Accounting||R/344/4/0287||A 10432|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Education||R/143/4/0052||A 8619|
|Bachelor of English (Honours)||R/141/6/0036||A 11034|
|Bachelor of Education (Honours)||R/141/6/0025||A 10509|
|Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Honours)||R/141/6/0042||A 10949|
|Doctor of Philosophy||R/345/8/0181||A 8365||Download|
|Master of Business Administration (Mode of Delivery : Conventional)||R/345/7/0767||A 5872||Download|
|Master of Business Administration (Mode of Delivery : Open and Distance Learning)||R/345/7/0766||A 11181||Download|
|Master of Business Administration (Leadership)||R/345/7/0730||A 10865|
|Master of Business Administration (Retail and Hypermarket)||R/340/7/0460||A 10295||Download|
|Master of Business Administration (Service Management)||R/345/7/0718||A 10670||Download|
|Master in Strategic Human Resource Management||R/345/7/0642||A 10141||Download|
|Master in Management||R2-CDL/482/7/0039||A 7986||Download|
|Master of Philosophy (MPhil)||R/345/7/0266||A 8364||Download|
|Bachelor of Accounting (Honours) - accredited by (CPA Australia)||R/344/6/0404||A 10186|
|Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Honours)||R/345/6/0401||A 9113||Download|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Banking and Finance) (Honours)||R/343/6/0141||A 9788||Download|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning) (Honours)||R/343/6/0142||A 9789||Download|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Insurance) (Honours)||R/343/6/0200||A 10871||Download|
|Bachelor in Taxation (Honours)||R/344/6/0357||A 10864|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||R/345/6/0692||A 11203|
|Bachelor of Arts (Government and Public Policy) (Honours)||R/345/6/0797||A 10973|
|Bachelor of Arts (Leadership) (Honours)||R/340/6/0586||A 10974|
|Bachelor of Economics (Honours)||R/314/6/0028||A 11100|
|Foundation Programme in Business Administration||R/010/3/0314||A 5868|
|Foundation for Humanities and Social Sciences||R/010/3/0319||A 10972|