Career Centre & Alumni
Hi, everyone! I’m Mukmin your Internship Coordinator.
At the Career Center, we focus on maintaining our standard to coordinate and ensure the student is placed in the right industry.
Apart from that, at the Career Center, we will collaborate with faculty and industry partners to prepare our students ready before they go to the Internship.
On behalf of UNIRAZAK, we are excited to have you here, so buckle up, embrace yourself in your worthwhile internship journey.
What is an Internship?
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to their field of study.
Completed at least 90 credit hours for all programmes except for Bachelor of Accounting (Honours) which requires at least 80 credit hours.
The minimum internship duration required is as follows. Intake March 2018 and below:
- Twelve (12) weeks or three (3) months
- Intake July 2018 and onwards: Twenty-four (24) weeks or six (6) months
- Accounting students: Sixteen (16) weeks or four (4) months
List of the programme offered in the internship
- Bachelor of Accounting (Honours) Accredited by CPA Australia: 4 months
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Taxation (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Arts (Government & Public Policy) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Arts (Leadership) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Business Administration Major in (Digital Marketing) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Business Administration Major in (Digital Analytics) (Honours): 6 months
- Bachelor of Management (Honours): 3 months
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Honours) – 6 months
- Bachelor of English (Honours) – 3 months
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) – 6 months
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education – 4 months
Internship Laboratory Workshops
For every internship semester, we provide our students equipped with soft skills in order to getting them prepared in the workforce.
Three stages of Internship Workshop prepared for the students.
Intern Lab 1.0
Intern Lab 1.0 are focused on the briefing about how to prepare a logbook & internship report. Survival skills are crucial for interns before you are culture shock with the real workplace environment. With guidance from the lecturer, this is really important for you to know what you need to do and how to score well during your internship period.
- Guidelines on how to prepare the logbook & internship report
- Survival skills during internship placement
Intern Lab 2.0
Intern Lab 2.0 are focused on the briefing about how to perform well during your internship period. At the same time, students can learn how to manage yourself by stepping out from your comfort zone.
- Successful Resume Writing & Interview Tips
- Work Ethics & Grooming
- Expectation vs Reality
Intern Lab 3.0
Intern Lab 3.0 are interactive sharing session with special guest speaker to share their personal experiences with students and support them in grasping the importance of planning for their future.
- Jobs of the Future
- Career Enhancement
WORQEX 35 Be an executive and get guidance to do 35 popular work tasks & mini projects across 10 modules. Complete the executive journey and download your portfolio to show off at your next job interview!
- Myfuturejobs – https://www.myfuturejobs.gov.my
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/
- Jobstreet – https://www.jobstreet.com.my/
- Hiredly – https://my.hiredly.com/