Bachelor in Commerce
- 3 years
(N/340/6/0781) 08/24 (MQA/PA 11846) 08/24
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) prepares you for careers centred around helping organisations and clients to make better decisions for the future. You will not only gain broad understanding of concepts fundamental to commerce such as statistics, company law, e-commerce, marketing and management but also extensive knowledge and skills in accounting for both private practices and public entities.
Graduates of UNIRAZAK’s Bachelor of Commerce will have a high level of analytical, communication and problem-solving skills. These are consistent with the expectations of the professional and public community due to wide exposure to the industry and social service learning. Future career pathways may include accounts manager, business analyst, financial dealer and broker, marketing specialist, entrepreneur, public sector administrators and many more.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 122 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows: General Courses by MOHE University Courses Program Core Courses School Core Courses Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
This programme requires a total of 122 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
Program Core Courses
School Core Courses
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Accounting Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Dealer and Broker
- Marketing Specialist
- Public Sector Administrators
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.