Bachelor of Management
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
Students who enroll in this programme will learn about the various fields of business management and acquire the necessary background in economics and law, complemented by the fundamentals of maths and statistics applicable to the different management domains. The programme gives students an important understanding of these fields and their links to the management discipline. Through this student are able to access business in a wider context and develop different ways of thinking.
Students develop presentation, communication and research skills, as well as gaining fluency in several languages. Group work and collective projects are an integral part of the programme, allowing students to gain insights into working as a team with people all over the world, both face-to-face and digital technology. The programme is aimed at producing managers who are efficient, effective, analytical and possess excellent communication skills with ethical values and awareness towards social responsibility in future managers.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- Hubungan. Etnik
- Malaysian Studies
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Co-curriculum (Professional
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business Communication
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Core Courses
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Management Information System
- Business Research Methods
- Cross-cultural Management
- Total Quality Management
- Project Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Service Operation
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Global Supply Chain Management
Faculty Core Courses
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principle of Accounting
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
- Designing Organization for International Environment
- International Environment
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Contemporary Issue In Business
- Introduction in Psychology
- Organizational Development
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Business Consultant
- Public Relations Specialist
- Product Development
- Manager Business Developer
- Strategic Marketing Specialist
- Market Researcher
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.