Bachelor of Business Administration
(Honours) Majoring in Artificial Intelligence
- 3 Years
(R/345/6/0692) 01/20 (A11203)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities these artificial intelligence computers are designed to include speech recognition, learning, planning and problem solving.
AI in business is fast becoming a commonly-used competitive tool. From better “chatbots” for customer service, to data analytics, to making prognostic recommendations. Artificial Intelligence, in its many forms, is perceived by business leaders as a vital instrument for future business survival, more so, since it complements other leading emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Cloud Computing and Big Data.
The BBA Majoring in Artificial Intelligence is a rare combination of insightful business knowledge with programming skills and data analytics that is of utmost importance for the future. The course will provide our graduates with business skills, knowledge of new technologies and their impact on society, knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and programming competencies (programing languages such as Python and Java etc.)
In addition, students will master the tools for multidimensional analysis of the digitalization processes and will acquire the skills necessary to identify, acquire, store and analyse large volumes of data (Big Data). Students have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with theories that give a deeper understanding of the ongoing technological revolution and related social and business changes.
The growing awareness of AI has naturally led to a demand for AI professionals. Our graduates will therefore have opportunities for employment in positions such as Business Intelligence Developer, Market Research Specialist, Big Data Specialist and Business Technology Consultant.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Any qualififications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
- A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
- A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; OR
- A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
- A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE); OR
- A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests; OR
- Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
- Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter
The requirement to pass Mathematics and English subjects at SPM level for candidate in category (i) and (ii) can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/ higher achievement.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
Thinking Skills/Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management/ Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Business Mathematics
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Online and Social Network Analysis
- Big Data & Algorithm
- Python and Machine Learning
- Digital Communications Strategy
- Cloud Infrastructure and IT Tools for Business
- Business E-Security
- Multidimensional Data Analysis and Data Visualisation
- Advanced Production and Operations Management
- Data Mining
Elective Courses ( Choose 4, 12 credits)
- FinTech and Crowdfunding
- Digital Revolution
- Case Study and Project Management
- Consumer Behaviour & Social Media
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Retailing Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Market Research Specialist
- Big Data Specialist
- Business Technology Consultant
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.