Bachelor of Business
(Honours) in Business Analytics and Digital Marketing
- 3 Years
(N/0419/6/0001) 7/27 (MQA/PA15708) 5/27
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
This programme educates and trains students to analyse and interpret big data from organisations and businesses and understand how new marketing strategies, emerging technologies, and advanced marketing tools are used through digital media networks to communicate effectively with customers and optimise business planning and marketing tactics.
This programme may help businesses maximise their performance to get the necessary knowledge, identify trends, and carry out future company planning and decision-making. Students will also learn about new technology, establish marketing strategies to interact with clients and discover how to harness social media networks for business growth.
Graduates of UNIRAZAK’s Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business Analytics and Digital Marketing programme may pursue the following careers:
Business Analyst, Business Strategist, Data Analyst, Project Manager, Data Mining Specialist, Data Warehousing Specialist, Web Project Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Search Engine Optimization Manager, E-Marketing Manager or Digital Communications Manager.
BRSBITE was formed with the view that entrepreneurship is one of the pillars of a strong and vibrant economy. This unique founding school is dedicated to providing quality education in entrepreneurial leadership in Malaysia.
Although primary business is vital for economic health and prosperity, a strong cadre of SMIs and SMEs is also essential to ensure a diverse economy and to provide the required support to large enterprises and the community.
BRSBITE recognises that most wealth accumulation is by starting a business of great products and services with a single idea. Many aspiring entrepreneurs need to gain the knowledge and skills to convert their ideas into working solutions and practical businesses.
UNIRAZAK’s collaborations with its partners grant its graduates exemptions for various professional certifications.
Students are exposed to multiple learning approaches provided by a team of well-qualified and experienced academics and professionals in numerous areas of entrepreneurship, business and management-related fields.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any TWO subjects*; OR
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Grade Jayyid*; OR
MATRICULATION / FOUNDATION
Matriculation or Foundation with at least a CGPA of 2.00; OR
• A Diploma (Level 4, MQF) with at least a CGPA of 2.00; OR
• An Advanced Diploma (Level 5, MQF) with at least a CGPA of 2.00; OR
• A Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) subjected to HEP Senate /
Academic Board’s approval***; OR
• A Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM) subjected to HEP Senate / Academic Board’s approval***.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet-Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; OR
• A minimum score of 8 for TOEFL Essentials (online); OR
• A minimum score of 51 in the Pearson Test of English (PTE); OR
• A minimum score of B2 (160) in Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR-aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by
the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE).
The conditional offer letter will be issued to an international student who has not met the English Proficiency.
• Other relevant or equivalent qualifications, experience and requirements accepted by the HEP Senate/competent
authority in Malaysia.
• Possess an Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL A) for admission.
A pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent qualifications.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
Study Mode: Flexible Learning UNIRAZAK provides a flexible learning mode for its programme, which allows you to learn from any location and at your convenience. It’s to access better learning and better student experience. This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows: Courses Offered Core Courses MAJOR 1 (Business Analytics) MAJOR 2 (Digital Marketing)
• Conventional On Campus OR Open Distance Learning (ODL)
Falsafah dan Isu Semasa (International)
- Community Engagement and Volunteering
- Professional Event Management
Study Mode: Flexible Learning
UNIRAZAK provides a flexible learning mode for its programme, which allows you to learn from any location and at your convenience. It’s to access better learning and better student experience.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
MAJOR 1 (Business Analytics)
MAJOR 2 (Digital Marketing)
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Business Analyst
- Business Strategist
- Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- Data Mining Specialist
- Data Warehousing Specialist
- Web Project Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager
- E-Marketing Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.