Bachelor of Management
(Honours) (Majoring in Entrepreneurship) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
This programme offers and facilitates insight into the field of entrepreneurship via a comprehensive approach that enables students to learn the necessary skills in creating a new enterprise or venture. The programme is designed for prospective students interested in entrepreneurship, business managers and leaders in small to medium-sized/family firms, as well as entrepreneurial start-ups.
The programme also aims to produce graduates with effective managerial abilities, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional leadership traits, and a capacity for creativity, social responsibility, and teamwork.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma
Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
Matriculation / Foundation
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*;
• A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
• A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE);
• A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English
Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management/ Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- Business Idea Generation
- Business Plan
- Business Model Validation
- Business Implementation & Growth
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Small Business Management
- Financing for Entrepreneurship
- Production and Operations Management
- Industrial Training
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems / Financial Management
- Business Mathematics / Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Electives (choose 4 courses only)
- Organizational Design
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Psychology
- Quality Management
- Business Research Methods
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Organizational Development
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- General Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Business Executive
- Business Consultant
- Business Advisor
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.