Bachelor of Management
(Honours) (Majoring in International Business) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
Business today transcends international boundaries with both the internet and the web. The Bachelor of Management majoring in International Business is designed to prepare you for those global business opportunities. The core disciplines are designed to cover all key aspects to get you ready for that international business outlook.
The skills you learn will involve international supply chains, marketing, finance, human resources, and international operations. You will quickly appreciate that understanding international business is the doorway to doing business internationally.
You will gain an international perspective that involves cultures and businesses spanning international boundaries. This programme teaches and exposes you to the management of diverse teams, competitor evaluations, business processes redesign and financial strategies. Ultimately it will increase your employability locally, regionally, and globally across a variety of multinational companies and consultancies.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma
Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
Matriculation / Foundation
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*;
• A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
• A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE);
• A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English
Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management/ Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- International Business
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets
- International Corporate Finance
- International Trade
- International Culture and Management
- Global Leadership
- International Economics
- International Marketing
- International Business Ethics
- International Business Strategy
- Industrial Training
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems / Financial Management
- Business Mathematics / Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Electives (choose 4 courses only)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Arabic for Communication
- Organizational Design
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Production and Operations Management
- Quality Management
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- International Marketing Director
- Foreign Service Officer
- Trade Specialist
- Import/Export Manager
- Human Capital Management Specialist
- Human Resource Analyst – International Benefits
- International Advertising Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- International Business Development Director
- Global Business Analysis Director
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.