Bachelor of Management
(Honours) (Majoring in Security Management) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
With the aim of building and developing a better and professional environment in the Private Security Industry of Malaysia, UNIRAZAK has introduced a new management programme, namely the Bachelor of Management majoring in Security Management.
Security management involves the management component that focuses on both employees’ physical safety and digital security in business organisations. Security management creates and implements various methods, procedures, guidelines and standards to secure solutions that will help prevent or reduce risks to physical injuries or business data in all types of organisations.
It is also closely related to risk management. An organisation’s assets such as buildings and machinery need to be protected against possible threats to avoid loss and critical situations.
Graduates with the Bachelor of Management majoring in Security Management will have opportunities to work as Security Management Specialists, Risk Managers, Safety Specialists or Planners, Security Managers or as Trainers in Security and Risk Management.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma
Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
Matriculation / Foundation
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*;
• A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
• A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE);
• A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English
Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management / Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- Environmental Management
- Social Psychology
- Security Management
- Criminal Law
- Security Risk Management
- Security Operation Management
- Security Crisis Management
- Physical Security Management
- Computer Security Threats and Liabilities
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Industrial Training
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems / Financial Management
- Business Mathematics / Project Management
- Human Resource Management Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Electives (choose 4 courses only)
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Service Operations Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Organizational Design
- Production and Operations Management
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Training and Development
- Quality Management
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Security Management Specialist
- Risk Manager
- Security and Safety Specialist or Planner
- Security Manager
- Trainer of Security and Risk Management
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.