Bachelor of Management
(Honours) (Majoring in Sports Management) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
If you adore sports, either as a fan or a competitor, and love being challenged, you have the traits for a successful career in sports management.
Our Bachelor of Management majoring in Sports Management is designed to prepare you for a career in sports management, sports marketing and event management. With a basic knowledge of business and specialisation in sports administration, you will be exposed to the business that goes on behind the scenes.
With the increasing importance of sport on the national and international stage, or even as a hobby for social interaction, fitness and health, the sports industry provides numerous career paths for those with relevant qualifications in business and sports administration.
Once you earn a Bachelor of Management majoring in Sports Management, you will have a wide range of skills and knowledge for a number of careers in various organisations in the private and public sectors.
You can join a professional sports team as a Manager, work in a college athletics or sports department, be employed in Sports Media, Sports Marketing, Merchandising, Event Management, Leisure and Recreational Services, as well as have many more rewarding opportunities in this emerging global industry.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma
Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
Matriculation / Foundation
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*;
• A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
• A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE);
• A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English
Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management/ Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- Sports and Recreation Management
- Sports in Society
- Law and Ethics in Sport Management
- Sports and Recreation Facility Management
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Finance
- Risk Management in Sport and Recreation
- Sports Tourism
- Sports Event Management
- Financial Management and Sports Industry
- Industrial Training
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems / Financial Management
- Business Mathematics / Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Electives (choose 4 courses only)
- Sports Economics
- Service Operations Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Organizational Design
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Production and Operations Management
- Quality Management
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Sports Public Relations Manager
- Sports Agent
- Sports Event Consultant
- Sports Education Counselor
- Sports Management Consultant
- Fitness Centre Manager
- Sports Marketing Specialist
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.