Bachelor of Business Administration
- 3 Years
(R/345/6/0692) 01/20 (A11203)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) students will learn to help create a better world through the power of business administration. The aim of the programme is to develop business professionals who are equipped to solve problems in corporate administration. Students will gain the upper hand on various business disciplines due to extensive exposure on business-focused as well as social service projects.
Upon completion of the programme, graduates are expected to have high level of generic attributes and skills, consistent with the expectations of the professional and public community. They will be ready for career as administrative officer, bank officer, public administrator, entrepreneur and many more.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- Hubungan. Etnik
- Malaysian Studies
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Co-curriculum (Professional
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
- Professional Communication Skills
- Academic English
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Core Courses
- International Business
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Production and Operations Management
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
School Core Courses
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principle of Accounting
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
- Risk Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Shariah and Fundamental of Islamic Financial Planning
- Islamic Financial Markets and Institutions
- Retailing Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Culture and Behavior
- Fundamental in Credit Operation
- Malaysian Economy and Policy
- Leadership Ethics and Governance
- Research Methodology
- Research Project
Internship for Business Administration
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Human Resources Executive/Manager
- Training Executive/Manager
- Recruitment / Staffing Executive
- Risk Manager
- Fund Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial Planner / Executive
- Sales / Marketing Executive / Manager
- Promotions Manager
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.