Bachelor of Business Administration
(Honours) Majoring in Digital Marketing
- 3 Years
(R/345/6/0692) 01/20 (A11203)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
This program provides students with the knowledge of how new marketing strategies, emerging technologies, and progressive marketing tools are used through digital media networks to communicate effectively with customers and optimize business planning and marketing tactics. It enables students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program, students will acquire knowledge of new technologies, gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies to connect with customers and learn how to leverage social media networks for business growth.
UNIRAZAK will train you to be a proficient, highly-skilled professional, capable of demonstrating leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education and paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and offer exciting opportunities for the rapidly changing global business marketplace.
With a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) majoring in Digital Marketing, graduates can aspire to work as a Web Project Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Search Engine Optimization Manager, E-Marketing Manager or Digital Communications Manager.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- Hubungan. Etnik
- Malaysian Studies
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Co-curriculum (Professional
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
- Professional Communication Skills
- Academic English
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Core Courses
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- E-Commerce: Micro-Multinationals
- Social Media Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Advanced Production and Operations Management
- Data Mining
School Core Courses
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principle of Accounting
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
- Retailing Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Social Media
- Digital Revolution
- Case Study and Project Management
- FinTech and Crowdfunding
- Risk Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Islamic Financial Planning
- Islamic Financial Markets and Institutions
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
Internship for Business Administration
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Web Project Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Manager
- E-Marketing Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
- Content Manager
- Social Media Handler
- Social Media Specialist
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.