Bachelor of Business Administration
(Islamic Banking & Finance) (Honours)
- 3 Years
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
UNIRAZAK recognises the rising importance of Islamic Finance, which is projected to grow tremendously and become a major force in global economics. With this in mind, our curriculum is jointly developed by expertise within academia and the financial industry.
Launched in 2001, IBFIM is an industry-owned institute dedicated to produce well-trained, highly competent individuals and executives with the required expertise in the Islamic Finance Industry.
Based on the industry’s demands and customer’s need. IBFIM provides solutions to its clients through a wide spectrum of inter-related services i.e. training and talent development, advisory and consultancy, and knowledge management in Islamic finance.
- to develop Financial Executives who are knowledgeable and competent in practicing Islamic principles in their field of work;
- to develop Financial Executives who are able to comprehend the mechanisms in implementing Islamic disciplines in current scenario, in the areas of banking and finance;
- to develop Financial Executives who are competitive and are continuously acquiring knowledge through lifelong learning;
- to produce Financial Executives who are capable of delivering information about Islamic banking and finance to a society with diversified cultures and customs in ways that will ease the understanding of the subject;
- to produce Financial Executives who are professional and ethical in carrying out their duties, and who fulfill their responsibilities to the Creator, the country and its nation; and
- to produce Financial Executives who think critically about their assessments and actions to enable them to overcome current issues pertaining to Islamic banking and finance.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows: General Courses by MOHE University Courses Program Core Courses School Core Courses Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
Program Core Courses
School Core Courses
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you
- Wealth Management Officer/Manager
- Regulation and Supervision Officer/Manager
- Islamic Structured Products Officer/Supervision
- Takaful Agent /Consultant
- Islamic Banking and Finance Analyst
- Islamic Banking and Finance Specialist
- Islamic Banking and Finance Researcher
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.