Bachelor of Business Administration
(Entrepreneurship) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2/345/6/0401) 06/25 (A9113)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
This programme provides and allow the opportunity to gain exposure to the world of entrepreneurship though a holistic approach to education and training that will enable you to master the skills required to do business in Malaysia and globally. UNIRAZAK is the only university in Malaysia to offer entrepreneurship as an academic programme and partners with Babson College, the #1 ranked school for entrepreneurship programme in the USA. We guarantee you a wealth of knowledge and an enjoyable full learning experience in entrepreneurship training at our campus, at the end of which you will be running your very own business.
IN COLLABORATION WITH BABSON COLLEGE, USA
“Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds”
- An Independent not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the Europe Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2014 – 2015, more than 2,100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries.
- Ranked #1 for Top Entrepreneurial programme (undergraduate) by Entrepreneur Magazine / The Princeton Review.
- Ranked #1 for Undergraduate Programme in Entrepreneurship in 1995, 1996, and 1999 to 2016 by U.S News & World Report.
- Exposing students to the real business venture experience.
- Shaping student’s creativity and leadership potential through classroom and actual business venture activities.
- Enabling students to venture into business while undergoing their studies at Bank Rakyat School of Entrepreneurship.
- Students will have a well balance attitude, values and philosophy in their life as extra activities have been prepared specifically for them in building strong spiritual values as well as corporate values as a way of life.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A - LEVEL
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- Hubungan. Etnik
- Malaysian Studies
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Co-curriculum (Professional
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
- Professional Communication Skills
- Academic English
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Program Core Courses
- Accounting Information Systems
- Public Sector Accounting
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Ethics and Governance
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Global Strategy and Leadership
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Company Law
- Management Accounting 1
- Management Accounting 2
- Audit 1
- Audit 2
- Taxation 1
- Taxation 2
- Goods and Service Tax
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 1
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 2
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 3
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 4
School Core Courses
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principle of Accounting
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
- Malaysian Taxation
- Integrated Case Study
- Internal Auditing
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Financial Risk Management
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Advanced Taxation
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you
- Business Development Manager
- Insurance Agency Owner/Manager
- New Venture Founder/Manager
- Sales Representative
- Family Business Owner/Manager
- Management Analyst
- Non-Profit Organisation Founder/ Manager
- Small Business Owner/ Manager
- Franchise Business Owner/Manager
- Management Consultant
- Realtor/Real Estate Manager
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.