Bachelor of Education
(Early Childhood Education) (Honours)
- 3 years
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
This programme is specifically designed for individuals who are passionate about being educators of young learners, equipped with professional knowledge, skills and innovative ideas to engage and inspire young minds. Our programme has distinct features to enhance your credentials as educators and prepare you with industry-aligned communication and analytic skills that are much required in this industry.
The programme provides opportunities for you to gain qualification that will be of practical value and relevance to your future undertakings. Each course has been designed to provide you with opportunities to develop a scholarly approach to early childhood education and the acquired expertise necessary for working with young learners.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any two subjects or its equivalent.
A pass in Matriculation/Foundation or its equivalent.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid.
A Diploma in ECE or its equivalent; OR A Diploma in any field or its equivalent.
For international students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 OR its equivalent.
Terms and conditions applied
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
This programme requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- Hubungan. Etnik
- Malaysian Studies
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Co-curriculum (Professional
Event Management / Community
Engagement & Volunteering)
- Professional Communication Skills
- Academic English
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
School Core Courses
- Teacher Professional Development
- Statistic for Social Sciences
- Teaching Practicum
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
- Project Paper
- Industry Training
Major Core Courses
- Programme Development in Early Childhood Education
- Learning Principles of Young Children
- Approaches in Early Childhood Education
- Managing Child Behaviour
- Children and Creativity
- Language and Literacy for Young Children
- Health, Safety and Nutrition Management in Early Childhood Education
- Children’s Space Design
- Technology for Early Childhood Education
- Approaches in Teaching Cognitive
- Approaches in teaching Music
- Learning Environment for Young Children
- Portfolio for Young Children
- Approaches in Teaching Langange and Communication
- Approaches in Teaching Arts, Creativity for Young Children
- Micro Teaching
- Management and Administration Early Chood Education
- Entrepreneurship in Early Childhood Education
- Theraphy for Young Children
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses)
- Children’s Media and Communication
- Creative Writing for Young Children
- Puppetry in Early Childhood Education
- Creative Drama in Early Childhood Education
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- A preschool/kindergarten teacher
- Early childhood educator
- Head teacher
- Centre administrator
- Early childhood education Director
- Early childhood curriculum developer
- Course coordinator
- Consultant associated with pre-schools and even for those who are planning to open a pre-school
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.