Diploma in Accounting
- 2.5 Years
(R2/344/4/0287) 12/23 (A10432)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
The Diploma in Accounting programme at UNIRAZAK provides students with the opportunity to acquire effective knowledge and skills in accounting fields. The programme is designed to provide a sound knowledge of the important principles and concepts of accounting, auditing, taxation, as well as analysis of various corporate financial statements.
Interdisciplinary aspects of accounting, management, finance, information system and communication are introduced to equip students with abilities to adopt and apply the knowledge in real-life situations to meet the demands and challenges in the growing economy.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in SPM with at least credit any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification.
A pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subjects or any equivalent qualification
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
A pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and a pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subject.
A pass UEC with minimum grade B in three (3) subjects.
A pass O-Level with minimum of Grad C in 3 subjects.
Any qualification equivalent to certificate (level 3, MQF).
IELTS Band 4.0 or
TOEFL (30-31) or its equivalent
**The validity period for TOFEL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Conditional offer letter will be issued to international student who has not met the English Proficiency Requirement within a period of 12 months.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
Faculty Core Courses
Introduction to Management
Introduction to Marketing
Introduction to Finance
Introduction to Organizational Behaviour
Fundamentals of IT
- Introduction to Business Law
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Basic Computer Skills
Programme Core Courses
- Principle of Taxation
- Cost Accounting
- Computerized Accounting System
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting 1
- Financial Accounting 2
- Financial Accounting 3
- Financial Accounting 4
- Financial Accounting 5
- Accounting Information System
- Public Sector Accounting
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Ethics and Governance
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Global Strategy and Leadership
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Company Law
- Management Accounting 1
- Management Accounting 2
- Audit 1
- Audit 2
- Taxation 1
- Taxation 2
- Goods and Service Tax
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 1
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 2
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 3
- Financial Accounting and Reporting 4
- Pengajian Malaysia 2/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Study Skills/ Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Islamic Studies / Moral Education
- English Remedial Workshop
- Basic Public Speaking
Elective Courses (Choose Any Two)
- Introduction to Company Law
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills Introduction to Business Ethics and Values
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you
- Junior Accounts Executive
- Assistant Payroll Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Executive
- Junior Audit Executive
- Accounts Payable Executive
- Assistant Credit Officer
- HR and Administrative Assistant/ Executive
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.