Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 2.5 years
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
More than just awarding a diploma qualification for pre-school educators, the course provides graduates with more than just child care. This program will equip graduates with extensive field experiences through collaboration with prominent child care providers and
early childhood education industries that enable them to develop their repertoire as teachers, providers and trainers in shaping the future of the young generation. The curriculum arms graduates with very much needed competencies and soft skills to work with young learners.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR A Pass in 0-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM)
A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject.
Sijil Kolej Komuniti
A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related field and a pass in with at least credit in one (1) subject.
A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject
APEL: 1 credit AND 5 years related learning experience.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Grade of Maqbul.
A Pass in Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Admission through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning or
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
The Diploma in Early Childhood Education requires a total of 90 credits to complete in two and the half years.
- Hubungan Etnik
- Thinking Skills
University Core Courses
- Academic English
- Professional Communication Skills
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
Major Core Courses
- Introduction to Human Development
- Curriculum for Early Childhood Education
- Teaching and Learning Approaches in Early Childhood
- Teachers Ethic. and Professionalism
- Approaches in Teaching Art and Creativity in Young Children
- Health, Safety dan Nutrition Management in Early Childhood Education
- Planning and Administering in Early Childhood Education
- Child Intervention
- Family and Community in Early Childhood Programme
- Approaches in Teaching Cognitive
- Management and Entrepreneurship in Early Childhood Education
- Approaches in Teaching Music
- Approaches in Teaching Language and Communication
- Guidance and Counselling
- Assessment in Early Childhood Education
- Micro Teaching
- Leadership and Advocacy in Early Childhood
- Practicum 1 (In Taska)
- Practicum 2 (In Taska )
- Spiritual and Moral Development of Young Children
- Therapy for young children
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Childcare provider
- Educator for children with special needs
- Preschool teacher
- Social worker
- Child development consultant
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.