Diploma in Sports Management
- 2 Years
(N-DL/345/4/1150) 03/25 (PA13387)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
If you are an avid sports fan or participate in any sport for recreation, the thrill of competition, or just for health
benefits, then you may be interested in making a career in sports management.
UNIRAZAK has just the right course to get you started. Why not undertake our Diploma in Sports Management? The course is specially designed to provide you with a basic knowledge of sports and recreation management, finance, marketing and sponsorship, and sports tourism, so that you will be exposed to all the business aspects that go on behind the scenes.
With the increasing importance of sport on the national and international stage, there are numerous exciting career opportunities for those with relevant qualifications in this emerging global industry.
With UNIRAZAK’s Diploma in Sports Management, you can work in any aspect of the industry, such as in sports media, event management, sports retail, fitness and health companies, leisure and recreational organisations, or
who knows, even become the personal manager to your favourite sports icon!
Join us now for our Diploma in Sports Management and turn your passion for sports into a career.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in SPM with at least credit any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification.
A pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subjects or any equivalent qualification
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
A pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and a pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subject.
A pass UEC with minimum grade B in three (3) subjects.
A pass O-Level with minimum of Grad C in 3 subjects.
Any qualification equivalent to certificate (level 3, MQF).
IELTS Band 4.0 or
TOEFL (30-31) or its equivalent
**The validity period for TOFEL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Conditional offer letter will be issued to international student who has not met the English Proficiency Requirement within a period of 12 months.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
The Diploma in Sport Management requires a total of 91 credit hours to complete
School Core Courses
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Organization Behaviour
- Introduction to Business Law
- Basic Computer Skills
Program Core Courses
- Fundamental of Information Technology
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Cross-cultural Management
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Sports in Society
- Ethics in Sport Management
- Sports and Recreation Facility Management
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Sports Finance
- Risk Management and Sports Consultation
- Sports Tourism
- Sports and Recreation Management
- Pengajian Malaysia 2 (Local)
- Study Skills
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 ( International )
- Pengajian Islam or Pengajian Moral
- English Proficiency
- Public Speaking
- Sport Event Management
- Acquisition of Basic Sport Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Sports Public Relations Manager
- Sports Agent
- Sports Event Consultant
- Sports Education Counselor
- Sports Management Consultant
- Fitness Centre Manager
- Sports Marketing Specialist
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.