Diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- 2.5 Years
(R2/481/4/0508) 11/23 (A9627)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
Students who graduate with the Diploma in Information Technology successfully secure a pathway to the degree programme at UNIRAZAK. The diploma course is a perfect introduction to theoretical and practical knowledge, so that students are provided with a basic understanding of information technology.
Among the subjects they study, students will be exposed to Object Oriented Programming, Database Design, Web Design & Development, as well as Computer Network.
Hands-on learning skills are integrated with emphasis on coding skills and personal excellence to develop their confidence.
Students will receive guidance in effective study skills and undertake public speaking assignments which will prepare them to communicate effectively in their future place of work.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in SPM with at least credit in any 3 subjects inclusive of Mathematics or any equivalent qualification.
*Note: Candidates without a credit in mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent may be admitted if the Certificate programme contains subjects in mathematics that are equivalent to mathematics at SPM level.
Candidate with a credit in computing related subject at SPM level or its equivalent may be given preferential consideration.
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject or any equivalent qualification and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (pass) and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent
A pass in SKM Level 3, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
A pass in any qualifications equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF) and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
Faculty Core Courses
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Design
- Web Design & Development
- Computer Networking
- Discrete Mathematics
- Introduction to Operating System
- Computer Architecture
- Introduction to Information Technology
- English Proficiency
- Public Speaking
- Pengajian Malaysia 2/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1*
- Study Skills
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A
Electives (choose 3 courses only)
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Introduction Software Engineering
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- Managing Business
Programme Core Courses
- Requirement Engineering
- Advanced Technology in Industry
- Introduction to Information Security
- Introduction to Information Management
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development Project
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Human Computer Interaction
- Software Testing
- Fundamental of Programming and Techniques
- Introduction to System Administration and
- Introduction to Internet Programming
- Introduction to Platform Technologies
- Industrial Training
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
ICT Support Officer
ICT Systems Administrator
Information Systems Coordinator
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.