Foundation in Arts
- 1 Year
(N/010/3/0519) 08/24 (MQA/FA 11852)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
UNIRAZAK’s foundation programme is a one-year preparatory programme for school-leavers who are looking to pursue Bachelor’s degree in business, education and government courses.
Foundation in Arts covers basic knowledge of an array of fields such as business, management, education, economics, government, public policy, language and general studies.
During foundation year, you will learn the fundamentals via hybrid learning that includes lectures, labs, group discussions, tutorials as well as online learning through UROX (UNIRAZAK online experience platform). The programme is tailored for students who wish to pursue their studies in in UNIRAZAK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A Pass in SPM/SPMV with a minimum of 5 credits.
- A Pass in 0-Level with at least Grade C in FIVE (5) subject, OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government such as IGCSE &UEC
- TOEFL score of 450; OR IELTS band 3.5
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Note: Conditional offer letter will be issued to International student who has not met the English Proficiency Requirements. The student has to achieve English Proficiency Requirement within a period of 12 months
Credit in Bahasa Malaysia & English in SPM
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- English 1
- Introduction to Management
- Basic Mathematics
- Basic Information and Communication Technology
- Personal Development
- English 2
- Principles of Sociology
- Basic Economics
- Global Studies
- Writing and Research Skills
- Introduction to Law
- Principles of Psychology
- Basic Financial Accounting
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046