- Dr. Habib is the Visiting Scientist at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering of University of Texas – Arlington, USA. He is also the Adjunct Professor at Unirazak, Malaysia and UCSI, Malaysia.
- At present, he is supervising ten (10) Ph.D. scholars locally and internationally and earlier four (4) Ph.D. scholars have been graduated.
- As a Ph.D examiner, he has several Ph.D. involvements with UUM, UNIRAZAK, AIMST, UNITAR, Asia e University (AeU), Malaysia; Assumption University of Thailand; Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) – University and Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)–Deemed University, India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), India, SOA University, India; University of the Assumption, Philippines, Aligarh Muslim University.
- He has about 20 years’ experience in the field of teaching, training, workshop, consultancy and research.
- Dr. Habib published about 175+ research papers, including Conference Proceedings, Journal articles, and book chapters/books. Among them, more than 50 articles are WoS and Scopus Indexed.
- He is the Editor-in-Chief in International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), London, UK. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief/Lead Guest Editor/Editor/Editorial Board Member/Reviewer of more than 50 journals, particularly Elsevier (Scopus) and Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) Indexed Journals.
- He delivers Keynote Speech at 70+ international conferences at various countries, particularly USA, UK, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Korea, India, Philippines, Greece, Bulgaria, Australia, Italy, Nigeria etc.
- He conducted 120+ Webinar/Workshops/ Seminars locally and internationally.
- He is involved in a few grant research projects in the USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Bulgaria, and Bangladesh.
- Earlier he was Associate Professor at BRAC Business School, BRAC University, Bangladesh; Asia Graduate School of Business (AGSB), UNITAR International University, Malaysia; Dept. of Operations Research/Decision Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia and Dept. of Operations Management, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
- He accomplished his Ph.D. and M.S. with outstanding performance in Computer & Engineering Management (CEM) under the Graduate School of Business (GSB) from Assumption University, Thailand. His Ph.D. research was in the field of Supply Chain Management.
- His core research areas are supply chain management, production & operations management, operations research, research methodology, engineering management, technology management, and educational management.
- Prof. Habib is an active member of different professional organizations, including IEEE (Senior Member), IEOM (President, SCM Technical Division), IETI (Senior Member and Board of Director), IRED (Fellow), GRDS (Vice-President), just to name a few.
- He also serves as General Chair, Program Chair, Technical Chair, Organizing Committee Member, Technical Committee Member, Track Chair, Session Chair as well as Reviewer of numerous international conferences.
- Finally, He is involved with QS World University Ranking/Times Higher Education Ranking as an academician.
Ph.D. in Computer and Engineering Management Graduate School of Business, Assumption University of Thailand, 2009
M.S. in Computer and Engineering Management Graduate School of Business, Assumption University of Thailand. 2006
B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, 2002
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) in Science, Notre Dame College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1995
School Secondary Certificate (S.S.C) in Science, Motijheel Ideal School & College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1993
+88 – 019113 21211
GREAT Grand Research Title
The Grand Research Title (GREAT) Project offers expertise in fields of leadership, entrepreneurship, accountant, education, public policy and governance as well as management.
Doctor of Philosophy
Learn more on the PhD Program at UNIRAZAK.