UNIRAZAK DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Covid-19 Pandemic is affecting. communities, families and people around the world and it. is a difficult time for us. Our hearts go out to all those who have been affected, directly or indirectly.
Following the Movement Control Order (MCO) extension, UNIRAZAK Campus building will be closed until 18 February 2021 in compliance with the order.
Here are some of the important notification to the operation of UNIRAZAK during the pandemic
Returning to Campus
- All new and senior students are not to return to campus for registration and classes.
- All new and senior students must register and follow all courses online until further notice, based on the latest developments of COVID-19.
Teaching and learning deliveries
- All the teaching and learning activities for November 2020/2021 semester will be conducted via e-learning medium/platform.
- All classes are following the 2021 Academic Calendar and timetable.
- All new and current students must register and follow all courses online until further notice, based on the latest developments of COVID-19.
Online Teaching and Learning
- UROX is used as the main online learning platform to manage online teaching and learning activities
- Lecturers and tutorials will be conducted through live sessions and webinars as an alternative to Face-To-Face (FTF) Sessions. Live sessions and webinars are recorded, archived and made available to students via UROX.
- Classes are to be conducted according to the scheduled timetable. However, other approaches (non-real time lecture) or e-discussion via Google Meet or Zoom based on lecture content are allowed within time that are set by lecturers
- Final Examination is conduction online via a proctored procedure.
Tools for Online Classroom
Learning from home (LFH) requires students to own
- Devices – Computer or Tablet and smartphone.
- Stable Internet Connection
- Web Camera and audio devices
Please contact the following for specified enquiries below: –
+603-27891599 [DURING MCO]
+603 2730 7000
Department of …
Online Learning Enquiries
Name : Muzamir Bin Othman / Marzuki
Office Phone Extn : 7120
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students Inquries
Name : Rosnihayati Binti Mohd Fadzil
Office Phone Extn : 7213
Email : email@example.com
Name : Tiong Li Na
Office Phone Extn : 7251
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIRAZAK will keep you informed on any new updates as we go along, and we sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused.